Become a CRRC Junior Research Fellow - The Best and Challenging Thing to Start Research Career with
Are you a research-minded university graduate who wants to gain an important skill set that is absent in Armenia? Do you want to work hard and open the door to career and research opportunities? If so, then this is for you!
What you will gain?
- Valuable research experience in various social science research projects
- Ability to analyze complex issues
- Advanced English writing skills
- Project management and organizational experience
- Proficiency in essential computer programs, including statistical data analysis software
- The opportunity to work with experienced and committed colleagues
- Develop your leadership potential and other skills you need to succeed in your research career
- A 4-month fellowship with a monthly stipend of 120 000 AMD a month (gross).
The Application process
Step 1: Fill out this application form and submit it no later than December 7, 2014.
Step 2: If you are short listed, you will be asked to take two different tests in mid-December 2014.
Step 3: After the tests, if you are selected for the next round, you will be invited for a two-day intensive training in late December 2014.
Step 4: The best candidates (six junior fellows, three per each period) will be selected to receive the Junior Fellowships and will be employed for chosen periods.
If you have any questions about the application process, send an email to Diana Hovakimyan at email@example.com
The Caucasus Research Resource Center-Armenia (CRRC-Armenia) Foundation is a fact tank aimed at strengthening social science capacity in Armenia via offering scholars and practitioners opportunities for research and training. Further details about CRRC-Armenia are available on our website at www.crrc.am