MODESIGN Academy, the Belgian School for Fashion & Design Management, presents:
Executive Master in Fashion & Design Management
October 3 2016 – September 30 2017
In the heart of Europe, MODESIGN ACADEMY offers the opportunity to learn management in the fields of Fashion, Design, Luxury as well as Perfume & Cosmetics. With leading experts from all over the world, students are mixing both theory and practical aspects to get a wide overview on the industry while building an international network.
The Executive Master in Fashion & Design Management is a one year program dedicated for the ones willing to enter creative industries with a strong background to have a successful career.
Description of the programme:
A. Classes are divided in 4 axes.
- General Managementcourses are dedicated to legal, financial & management knowledge
- Brand Management courses are dedicated to the brand, the collection plan, production and purchasing, sales & production, marketing & communication and retail
- Fashion & Design Principles courses will coverthe culture, the industry, the markets, the consumers, the career and the products
- Online courses about fashion & textile are organized in partnershio with Hubmode, the French online school for the fashion and textile industry
A 6 months internship in Belgium or abroad is compulsory and organized in relationship with a job coach.
C. MODESIGN ACADEMY Pop-Up Store
The end-of-the year exam is the participation to the MODESIGN ACADEMY Pop-Up Store in September 2017. All the students will act as Brand & Product Manager to sell their own 3D printed jewel.
Schedule of the Academic Year 2016-2017
Full time programme: 840 hours from 9am to 5pm, from Monday to Friday.
From 26th to 31st March 2017: classes, visits & researches
From 3rd April 2017 to 29th Sept. 2017: internships (compulsory)
You can apply to the programme if you have:
- a Master Degree in any field,
- a Bachelor Degree in any field with a 2 year experience,
- a significant experience in the fashion/design sector.
How to Apply
- send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- meet our selection jury made out of working professionals
€ 8.975,00 (to be transferred before the beginning of the programme).