The EACR Travel Fellowship Programme, co-sponsored by Worldwide Cancer Research, is designed to support early career researchers by providing funds for visits to centres of excellence, or to support attendance in specialised practical workshops and courses.
The EACR Travel Fellowship Programme has been providing opportunities for early-career scientists to advance their research since 1976. Now co-sponsored by Worldwide Cancer Research, the Programme supports the development of researchers through visits to centres of excellence or participation in specialised practical workshops and courses. This valuable opportunity is exclusively available to early-career EACR members.
- EACR member for at least 1 year
- PhD student or less than 4 years postdoctoral career experience
- Project that will advance your research through technical exchange
- If you are based outside Europe, the planned visit must be to a country within Europe
- Read the Application Handbook carefully before applying
- Clearly explain how the project will benefit your research
- Provide a detailed financial breakdown
- Try to keep the funding proposal section to within 500 words
- Read the Application Handbook
- Contact Roger Doxat-Pratt with any questions
- Send completed applications to Roger.Doxat-Pratt@nottingham.ac.uk
- We aim to notify applicants within two weeks of submission to the evaluating committee.
Click here to download the application form. Remember you must be an EACR member for 12 months before you can apply.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.