E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme
The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Programme awards scholarships for travel and living expenses to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programmes at ETH Zurich.
The goal of the programme is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries.
Eligibility of the candidate
- The candidate must hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and proof professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- A minimal English standard of TOEFL level C1. If the continuing education programme requires a minimal level in another language, proof of this level should also be submitted.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from countries classified in the DAC-list of the OECD.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich as well as the MAS, DAS or CAS programme office.
Which programmes are eligible for this scholarship?
All programmes of the ETH Zurich continuing education programmes (MAS/CAS/DAS) are eligible for the scholarship. Check the webpage of the "School for Continuing Education" to get an overview of the different programmes.
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarship (for the successful candidate):
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
The following expenses will NOT be covered by the scholarship:
- The programme fees of the MAS/CAS/DAS are not covered by the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship.
- The general application fee of the School for Continuing Education of 150 CHF will not be covered. However, in case an application to the E4D continuing education scholarship is valid but not selected, the fee can be paid back to candidates from low income countries.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.