École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarships
Resolutely intent on extending its international appeal, ENS selects foreign students every year, who enrol in the courses taught at the school. Alongside available exchange programmes and on the basis of a competitive entrance exam, the International Selection recruits outstanding candidates who are eager to be involved in a research-based academic curriculum.
Who are we looking for?
We are interested in students from all geographical backgrounds and from all disciplines. As an excellent scholar, you wish to explore an exceptional studying and research environment in close contact with world-class academics? As an open-minded learner, you wish to add an interdisciplinary approach to your education? As a spirited student, you wish to take part in a cosmopolitan campus life?
• Candidates must not be after their 25th birthday on December 1st.
• Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
• Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
• Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
• Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1stof September following admission.
Online applications are open from 1 December 2015 to 1 February 2016. Candidates whose applications are selected will be asked to come to Paris for written and oral examinations in July.
It is important to read the International Selection FAQ and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.