Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarship - Semester 1
Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished scientist and aeronautical engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarships celebrate his commitment to education and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be an international student,
- have a full/unconditional offer of admission for a full-time Masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney by the Scholarship application deadline,
- have achieved a distinction average (75%) or above in your undergraduate studies, and
- not currently hold another primary Scholarship from the University of Sydney.
- Not eligible for students who have already commenced their postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies, or transferring from another postgraduate program.
Open to All international students who have a full/unconditional offer of admission for a full-time masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney who achieved a distinction average in their undergraduate studies.
50% of tuition fees for a maximum of one year
Scholarships Officer Faculty of Engineering & IT PNR Building (J02)
The University of Sydney NSW 2006 Australia
T +61 2 8627 0248
F +61 2 9351 7082
2015/16 KEY DATES for Semester One 2016 applications
Friday 28 August 2015 Applications open
Monday 11 January 2016 Applications close
Monday 25 January 2016 Offers made
Monday 1 February 2016 Last date to accept or decline offer