The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for
1 Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in law (M/F)
Specialized in media law / ICT / IP / freedom of expression
- Ref: F2-070013 (to be mentioned in all correspondence)
- 3-year fixed-term contract, renewable once (up to a total of 4 years maximum), 40h/week.
- The doctoral candidate will be working within the Research Unit of Law. The doctoral candidate is expected to contribute to research projects in the area of media law, European Law and also constitutional law. Particular interest in the law of the new information technologies or intellectual property law would be an asset.
- The candidate’s main task will be to prepare a doctoral thesis in law in the field of media law, law of the new information technologies or in intellectual property law, under the supervision of Professor Dr. Mark D. Cole. The thesis has to be undertaken at the University of Luxembourg but can in principle also be part of a joint supervision with another university.
- Contribute to the teaching of classes ranging from one to three hours per week, of small group teachings and tutorials.
Applications should be submitted online before September 14, 2015, and must include the following:
• A motivation letter.
• A detailed curriculum vitae with list of publications and copies thereof, if applicable.
• A transcript of concluded university studies and a copy of the diploma(s).
• The name, current position and relationship to the applicant, of one referee.
For more information concerning this position, please contact Professor Dr. Mark D. Cole, tél. 00352 46 66 44 68 24, e-mail : email@example.com.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.