Data Analysis: Visualization and Dashboard Design
Learn how to turn raw data into visual insights using Excel to help support business decisions.
What you'll learn
- How to make data come to life with well-known types of visualizations such as line and bar graphs and new types of visualizations such as spark lines, contour plots and population pyramids.
- How to create dashboards in Excel based on live data that can meet managerial and business needs.
- How to connect data from different sources, such as the web and exports from your CRM, ERP, SAP or data warehouse.
- Some hands-on data science and how to use actionable analysis tools.
- Deep dive into known tools like PivotTables and introduce new ones like the analysis toolpak.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.