The Cody Holloway Scholarship Fund has been generously offered to Deakin by Mr. Dennis and Mrs. Holloway who'd like to assist a female student, for whom tertiary education is fundamental to improving her life circumstances. This scholarship will go towards alleviating some of the costs associated with university living expenses.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application. To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing in Trimester 1, 2017 as a Deakin undergraduate student enrolled full time (unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study)
- enrolled in a Commonwealth support place
- able to demonstrate financial disadvantage - either that you are in receipt of a Centrelink benefit or have a personal of family taxable income below the HECS-HELP repayment threshold, depending on independence status
- able to demonstrate you were educated at a public high school in Australia.
As part of the application process, you'll also be required to provide supporting documentation, such as evidence of your financial hardship.
Your application will not be considered complete until you upload your documentation.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.