The Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations is pleased to accept applications forthe Leonard Davis Postdoctoral Fellowship. We invite applications from Israeli and International scholars working on issues related to International Relations (Broadly Construed).
- Applicants must either submit their dissertation no later than September 30, 2016, or hold a doctoral degree approved after September 2011.
- The fellowship spans over twelve months, with an option of one year extension, contingent on academic achievements and availability of funding.
- The fellow is required to spend at least nine months in residence at the Leonard Davis Institute over the course of the academic year. During the year the fellow is required to be physically present at the institute at least three days a week.
- The fellow is expected to submit an article or other academic publication, based on her/his research during the year. Publications should acknowledge the support of the Leonard Davis Fellowship.
- The elected fellow will also be expected to lead a small research group of excelling BA students on a topic which will be decided by the group members and organize an academic event (Public lecture, workshop etc.).
- The fellow is also expected to be involved in the Institute’s academic and public activities.
- The Leonard Davis Institute will provide fellows with a shared office, personal computer, full access to the Hebrew University's libraries, and the Institute's facilities.
Submission deadline: December 15, 2015
For further information and application form, please press here.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: