- The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, carrying out research in one of the selected fields for the current year. Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
- The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers of exceptional promise in the chosen fields for the current year. Ten scholarships are awarded to students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships to students at Tel Aviv University .
- The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
- In order to ensure that your research is relevant to one of this year's chosen fields, please read the field definitions on our website carefully before filling out the form.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from the Dan David Prize may not apply again.
- Title, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Name of supervisor's institution of affiliation and department
- Telephone number at work
- Fax, Email
- A full curriculum vitae of the applicant (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb)
- A one-two page description of the applicant’s doctoral/postdoctoral research project (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb)
- A list of the applicant’s publications (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb)
- Three separate letters of recommendation, on official letterhead and signed, by recognized scholars in the field, one of which is the doctoral/postdoctoral supervisor (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb) Applicants/Recommenders are requested to go to Recommendation Submission Form to attach the recommendation letters. In addition, originals must be received by March 10, 2017, via regular post to: Ms. Smadar Fisher, Director, Dan David Prize, P.O.Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
- Signed authorization by the university, on official letterhead, stating that the applicant is a registered doctoral student/postdoctoral researcher, whose research has been approved. (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb) In addition, original must be received by March 10, 2017, via regular post to: Ms. Smadar Fisher, Director, Dan David Prize, P.O.Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
Confirmation of successful submission is provided electronically and a copy of the application material is sent to the applicant by email.