MBA (Global) Scholarship
The MBA (Global) Future Leaders Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- Postgraduate Coursework
- Australian Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- New Zealand Citizen
- International students
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Merit Based
Maximum number awarded
This scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Global) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time load of 100 credits per semester):
- 50% of the student tuition fees* of the MBA (Global) each semester
*The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two instalments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in Semester 1, 2017
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
- Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Applicants must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in initial course of study
- Maintain a full-time study load of at least 100 credit points each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
- Provide mentorship to new MBA (Global) students in consultation with the MBA (Global) Director, after the completion of your first semester and for the duration of your studies.
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office in consultation with a representative of the School of Business.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: