MBA Advanced Scholarship
The MBA (Advanced) Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support international students who have chosen to study the two year Master of Business Administration (Advanced) as full-time students at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
The MBA (Advanced) Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Advanced) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total value of $20,000 towards student fees over the duration of the MBA (Advanced)
- $1,250 will be paid towards each unit undertaken
- The contribution toward student fees will be paid directly to the student fee account at the census date relevant to each enrolled study period and cannot be used for any other purpose.
Two year Master of Business Administration (Advanced) at Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Be a commencing student in 2017
- Will be enrolled as a full-time (at least 75 credits) student each trimester
- Applying to study the MBA (Advanced) at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Be an International student
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA (Advanced) at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Maintain enrolment each trimester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress and meeting all the terms and conditions of the scholarship. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship and may be required to repay the fee contributions already received for the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office in consultation with a representative of CGSB.
Changes to enrolment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to CGSB for approval BEFORE the change. CGSB will advise how the change will affect your scholarship.
- Change of course is not permitted
- Leave of Absence is not permitted
Withdrawal or Terminated from units or course: A recipient who ceases study at Curtin, either voluntarily (e.g. by withdrawing from course or units) or involuntarily (e.g. termination from course due to unsatisfactory course progress or suspension, termination or expulsion due to misconduct) without approved exceptional circumstances, will become ineligible for continuation of this scholarship. The scholarship will cease immediately and no further payments will be made.
Recipients may be required to repay the scholarship if the recipient ceases to be a full-time student and (1) becomes a part-time student or (2) withdraws from the MBA (Advanced) program before completion.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: