2017 - CBS Innovation International Scholarship - REOPEND
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship is part of Curtin University’s commitment to innovation and excellence in teaching and research, for the benefit of our students and the wider community. Students applying for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship are required to show insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- International students
- Merit Based
Maximum number awarded
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient's discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
This scholarship is deferrable for up to one year.
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in eligible course and major and major of study
- Maintain a full time study load of 100 credits each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: