Structuring Business Agreements for Success
Do you know the components of a business agreement? Can you bridge the information gaps necessary to meet the needs of contracting parties? In this course, you will learn the laws, principles and guidelines to structure successful business deals to meet the needs of contracting parties.
What you'll learn
- Recognize the sources of law that govern businesses and society, and consider how lawyers construct legal arguments
- Analyze the structure of contracts and embrace basic contract principles and guidelines
- Evaluate how contract provisions address information gaps and assign risk in an agreement
- Prepare for effective use of representations, warranties and covenants in contracts
- Assess the benefits and challenges associated with post-closing price adjustments, in particular indemnification and earn-outs
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.