Open to: Educators, Researchers, Advanced Doctoral Students
The Civic Education Lecturers Association (CELA) invites abstracts for the 2015 International Conference on Citizenship and Civic Education in Post-socialist Societies to be held in Tbilisi, Georgia.
We invite abstracts for oral and/or pre-organized panel presentations on one or more of the following themes:
- Civic culture, consciousness, and identity and their transformation trajectories
- Civic education methods and civic curricula (knowledge, skills, values, etc.)
- Civic education: policy-making and policy implementation
- Ways of civic engagement: from voting to community work
- Minorities: integration or segmentation?
In order to be considered, please submit your CV and your abstract (250 – 300 words) in MS Word (.doc) format by March 30, 2015 to the following email: email@example.com
In the subject line of the email, please put “2015 CONFERENCE.”
The authors will be notified about final decisions by April 15, 2015.
Selected papers will be published as conference proceedings. Working languages will be English, Russian and Georgian.