Welcome to Taipei
On September 11-14, 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan, the 1st RC33 Regional Conference on Social Science Methodology: Asia, hosted by the Center for Survey Research, RCHSS, Academia Sinica, will take place. As the first RC33 regional conference, it aims to bring more researchers from Asia and Pacific countries, as well as new members all over the world, to exchange research findings and new ideas on methodology.
- Close call for session proposals － July 31, 2016
- Acceptance of Session proposals － September 30, 2016
- Call for papers / abstracts submission － November 1, 2016
- Close of call for papers / abstracts submission － January 31, 2017
- Finalize session and presentations － March 15, 2017
- Open registration － March 31, 2017
- Conference － September 11-14, 2017
- Papers may only be refused for the conference if they do not present a methodological problem (as stated in Article 3 of the RC33 Statutes), are not in English or are somehow otherwise estimated by session organizers as not being appropriate for the conference.
- Session organizers may ask authors to revise and resubmit their paper so that it fits these requirements. If session organizers do not wish to consider a paper addressed to them, they should inform the author and forward the paper to the conference chair who will find a session where the paper fits.
- Papers directly addressed to the organization committee (and those forwarded from session organizers) will be offered to other session organizers (after proofing for quality). It is then up to the organizers to include a paper in their session(s) or not. If they think it does not fit into the session(s), the papers should be sent back as soon as possible to the organizing committee so that it can offer the paper to another session organizer.
- There will be a conference Web site with information about the procedure for submitting a paper and deadlines.
For more information click "Further official information" below.