Call for Papers
2017 6th International Conference on Economics and Finance Research (ICEFR 2017) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Economics and Finance Research. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Finance & Investment
- Financial Economics
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Cost Management
- Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- Taxes (related areas of taxes) etc.
Prof. Keiko IKEDA
Division of International Affairs, also Vice-Director, Center of International Education at Kansai University
Professor Keiko IKEDA is Ph.D. from University of Hawai'i at Manoa specializing in Japanese linguistics, foreign language education, conversation analysis. Her research areas include (1) ethnomethodology, conversation analysis, and multimodal analysis of various social interactions such as political communication, human robot interaction, ICT enhanced classrooms, and (2) International Education (particularly Internationalization at Home).
- Submission Deadline Before November 15, 2016
- Notification Date On December 10, 2016
- Registration Deadline Before December 31, 2016
- Conference Dates March 25-27, 2017
Good News! All authors can join the IEDRC for free right now, then you can register the conference as "IEDRC Member"(450 USD).
- One regular registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book or journal.
- Student fee is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors.
- For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
If you would like to register the conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to email@example.com. (Only Ph.D holder can apply)
- Authors (Student) 380USD
- Authors (ICEFR Reviewer) 420USD
- Authors (IEDRC Member) 450USD
- Authors (Non Member) 480USD
- Presentation Only 350USD
- Listeners 300USD
- One-Day Tour 80USD
- Additional Paper (s) 300USD
- Additional Page 30USD
- Extra Proceeding/Journal 50USD
Please note icefr is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance Letter and Invitation Letter (after registration) issued by the ICEFR Committee Board.
Should your application be denied, icefr cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, nor will icefr engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of Japan on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.