Each year, Labex DigiCosme offers Master scholarships in the area of Computer Science or Communication. Up to 30 grants may be allowed for 2016 academic session. Scholarships are available for students who wish to enrol on a Computer Science or Communication Master course at Université Paris-Saclay with the medium term aim of pursuing a Phd.
Which courses are concerned ?
- DigiCosme Master Scholarship program covers the Computer Sciences and Communication Master courses of Université paris-Saclay opening the path to a Phd. Other related Courses (Bioinformatics, E3A, Mathematics) may also propose applicants with consistent profile in Computer Sciences.
- All Computer sciences Courses are eligible to the program. Thoses courses are divided in 6 topics : big data management, human-computer interaction, fundamental computer sciences, complex systems, networks and security.
- Courses related to other Masters (Bioinformatics, Engineering, Mathematics) may also be eligible. The list of those is currently being updated.
For more information, please, visit the website of Université Paris-Saclay.
How to apply ?
Every student accepted into one of the eligible masters may be put forward for the scholarship. It is up to the master's supervisors to decide which students to put forward. Labex DigiCosme does not accept direct applications from students.
Several evaluation sessions will be organised from March to June. For each session, a deadline is set. Applications received after this deadline will be studied on the next session (except for those arriving after the last deadline, which will not be examined). Check the Agenda section to know the deadlines.
NB : supporting Documents
Students wishing to apply for the grant should first complete the application file of Université Paris-Saclay for their chosen master. Should their file be put forward for the scholarship, they will be asked to provide some more documents (letter of recommendation, further explanation on their motivation).
Students are strongly advised to carry out an internship within Labex DigiCosme's partner laboratories and to continue with a phd after completing their master.
Two evaluation sessions will be organised from March to June. Students eligible to the Paris-Saclay scholarship program (international students under 30) will need to complete the Paris-Saclay procedure (currently being updated). The deadline for other applications is may 20, 2016.
Students eligible to Paris-Saclay the Paris-Saclay scholarship program (international students under 30)
- First session : begining of february - résults end of march
- Second session : begining of may- résults end of june
Students who are not eligible to the Paris-Saclay scholarship program
- May 20 - résults end of june