Communication Assistant Internship, ESTIF, Brussels
Entity: ESTIF, the European Solar Thermal Industry Federation. ESTIF represents the interests of the solar heating and cooling industry, actively promoting the use of these technologies in Europe. Its membership covers the whole solar thermal value chain, from collector manufacturers to component suppliers, research institutes, service providers, national solar thermal and renewable energies associations.
Internship overview: We are looking for a graduate, with a commitment to renewable energy and willing to work on different communication related aspects: external & internal communication, media relations, website and social media, publications and communication materials.
- Support on the management of the main ESTIF website, related websites and social media
- Monitor media and press coverage of a range of issues relevant for the solar thermal sector
- Draft texts and articles for different purposes: website, media, newsletter and other documents
- Assist in the editing of publications, printed or digital: brochures, newsletters, communication materials
- Support the work towards media: drafting press releases, media listings and enquiries
- Support the internal communication work, mainly towards members
- Updating the contacts’ database
- To cooperate in the organisation of workshops and other events and support project management
- To contribute, as required, to the overall work of the association and perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned
The terms and conditions of the contract will be subject to Belgian law. The successful applicant will be offered a “convention d’immersion professionnelle” starting between 26 October and 9 November 2015, for a duration of seven to eight months.
Applicants should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Communication Assistant Internship” in the subject line. The e-mail must include a short text with the applicant’s motivation (100 words maximum) to work in this field (Communication, Renewable Energy) and, in annex, a short CV. Applicants not complying with these precise instructions will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information on ESTIF, please visit www.estif.org
Download the notice here.