About the City Photography Competition 2016
There are many moments worth capturing – the heavy thud of trainers against pavement as they run a race, willow trees dangling their branches lazily over the River Can or the mottled stone of the cathedral on a bright summer’s day.
This June, why not grab your camera and capture a moment for yourself? Enter an image taken within Chelmsford, and you could be in with the chance to win some exciting prizes, including vouchers for camera equipment up to the value of £450, six months free gym membership, £50 worth of Sainsbury’s vouchers and a number of photography courses!
1 June to 31 August 2016
How to enter
- Fill in and submit the online entry form
- Entrants must be 16 years old or above
- Your entry must be submitted by midnight 31 August 2016
- Your image must have been taken within the Chelmsford area
- Essex Chronicle
- Going Digital
- Eden Falconry
- Camera World
- Chelmsford City Council Leisure Services
For more information please click on "Further Official Information" below.