To encourage and support outstanding international students to pursue a bachelor’s degree in China university of Geosciences (Wuhan), China University Geosciences (Wuhan) (CUG) has established a CUG International Freshman Scholarship.
The program is available for all international students who intend to pursue a bachelor’s degree in CUG.
- Program duration: The program lasts 4 years are required to complete all courses, obtain the designed number of credits and successfully finish their thesis;
- Medium of Instruction: Chinese (only communication engineering can be taught in English);
- Admission Date: September, 2016.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, be over the age of 18 and under the age of 25, and have obtained a senior high school diploma;
- Have a positive attitude towards study and have a good academic rating;
- HSK level 4 or above;
- No recipient of any other scholarships at the same time.
Admission and Enrollment
- The International Education College and faculty students apply for will determine the final results of the admission according to the application documents students submit and telephone/video interviews in the end of July.
- The successful applicants will receive a Visa Application Form (JW202) in August. And applicants have to apply for student visa (visa X) with Admission Notice, JW202, and Physical Examination Record for Foreigners。
- The successful applicant is required to register in Admission Office of International Education College of CUG within the period given in the Admission Notice with 8 photos in passport photo size. Students who can’t register on time for some reasons have to ask for leave from China University of Geosciences (Wuhan). Students who fail to register within the period without good cause will be disqualified.
For more details please click on the "Further official information" link below.