Scholarships valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
Eligible Majors and Course Level:
There are several scholarships available in the following areas:
- Full-time undergraduate programmes (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting) – Maximum of 10 scholarships available for students from China https://www.tcd.ie/courses/undergraduate/az/
- Bachelor in Business Studies (Trinity Specialist Business Degree) – Maximum of 10 scholarships available for students from China https://www.tcd.ie/business/undergraduate/bbs/
Scholarship Application Process
Submit scholarship request and attach scholarship application documents no later than March 31st, 2016
- Submit scholarship request as follows:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: your name and your applicant number
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than April 14th, 2016
- Decision to accept scholarship is required on April 28th 2016; the scholarship award will be confirmed with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit.
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply to email@example.com
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer