School of American Law for Caucasus announces admission for Pre-LL.M and LL.M program with 75 % tuition fee reduction for 2016 academic year.
Two-semester Pre-LL.M Program study is based in Yerevan, Armenia and one semester LL.M study is based in in Chicago, IL, USA at Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law.
The Pre-LL.M study in Yerevan starts in February 2016. The two-day intensive lectures will be held twice a month during 2016. Throughout the Pre-LL.M study from February to December 2016 ten mandatory courses in law will be delivered exclusively by the US Professors of Chicago-Kent College of Law.
The Pre-LL.M program will be conducted only in English. Ten mandatory courses covering contemporary subjects of law are as follows: Legal Writing, Introduction to American Legals System, International Business Transactions, E-Commerce, Online Contracting, International Criminal Law, IP Asset Management, US & EU Privacy Law, US Intellectual Property Law, Comparative Law & Administrative Law.
- Tuition Fee for Pre-LL.M study in Erevan, Armenia amounts to USD 5 500.
- Tuition fee for LL.M at Chicago-Kent College of Law for Pre-LL.M Program graduate amounts to USD 10 000 instead of USD 44 000.
All applicants are required to submit the following documents electronically by December 14, 2015:
- CV in English;
- Copy of the Passport or ID;
- Cover Letter in English;
- One letter of reference must be provided in English or in Armenian with English translation with indication of the information on applicants educational or/and professional experience and/or conducted scientific activities with contact information of referee;
- Electronic copy/copies of diploma or University statement for BA in Law (bachelors degree) students.
The documents should be sent to the following addresses:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The size of the submitted documents should not exceed 10 MB. After submission of the documents confirmation shall be received. Otherwise, you are advised to contact local representatives.
- Application submission: by December 14, 2015
- Notifications for short-listed candidates: December 16, 2015
- Interviews: December 21-24, 2015;
- Decision of the Selection Committee on admission: December 25, 2015
- Student-SAL Agreement Execution: December 28, 2015
- The official opening of SAL in Armenia Pre-LL.M program: February, 2016
Illinois Institute of Technology with its Chicago-Kent College of Law a leader in a legal education is often recognized for the scholarly excellence and distinguished by curricular innovation.
In 2015 US News & World Reports assigned following rankings to the Chicago-Kent School of American Law among the most demanded and popular programs:
- Trial Advocacy the 4th place http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/trial-advocacy-rankings
- Intellectual Property Law the 7th place http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/intellectual-property-law-rankings
According to US News & World Reports Chicago-Kent graduate employment rate right after the graduation amounts to 66.2% and 90.7% within 9 months following the graduation.
School of American Law in Armenia, Chicago-Kent College of Law
School of American Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law
The Chicago-Kent official representation offices:
Erevan, Armenia: Koryuni 8/5, Tel: +374 093190180, Lusine Bakumyan.
Tbilisi, Georgia: Pixel Business Center, 34 Chavchavadze Ave, 4th Floor, Tbilisi 0179 Georgia. Tel: 2244080, 577 974001, 577 774030, web: www.chicagokentlaw.ge.
WATCH: What Makes a Law School Great: Inside Chicago-Kent - http://youtu.be/pKu1V5UTjUQ