Global Shapers Yerevan Hub is looking for young change makers and leaders of community to join our organization. If you are a young, enthusiastic professional looking for opportunities, change making initiatives and new experience, have the passion for community development and are ready to commit and become part of big Global Shapers Community, is you are interested in expanding your business and professional network throughout the world and developing leadership skills, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY IF YOU ARE
- Between 20 and 30 years old at the time of nomination
- Young individual with great potential for future leadership roles in society
- Highly committed to developing their leadership potential towards serving society
- Adhering to the highest standards of moral and intellectual integrity
- Possessing unique qualities that distinctly set them apart from the mainstream
Please fill in the following form https://goo.gl/YZUsQJ and send us your CV on email@example.com by 29 FEBRUARY, 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews.
BENEFITS YOU WILL GET AS SHAPER
- Opportunity to take part in Davos Annual Meeting with the world class business and political leaders like Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates or U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.
2.Take part in different events all over the world from Europe to Asia, from North America to Latin America, getting opportunity to meet and exchange ideas, get partners and enlarge global network.
4. Access to network of more than 5,000 professionals and young leaders all over the world.
GLOBAL SHAPERS COMMUNITY
Global Shapers was founded in June 2011 by the World Economic Forum. For 4.5 years the community has grown to over 450 Hubs in cities across the world with over 5,500 socially engaged Global Shapers worldwide.
Global Shapers are young individuals at the age of 20 to 30, selected on the basis of their achievements, leadership potential, and commitment to making a difference.
The Global Shapers Yerevan was established in July 2012 by young enthusiasts and 3 years of uncompromising commitment shaped our achievements:
1. 15 outstanding young leaders from diverse professional areas committed to shaping a better future (Shapers: https://www.globalshapers.org/hubs/yerevan/shapers )
2. Raised almost 100,000 USD fully invested in community development projects.
3. Almost 20,000 hours invested in improving the state of the world and bringing positive change by creating social good.
4. With 0 amount of administrative budget and 0 amount of members’ remuneration.
5. More than 15 partners engaged from different industries.
(For Annual Report: http://issuu.com/globalshapersyerevan/docs/gsyerevan_annualreporty_2014-2015)