As a partner within the EU-funded consortium “Intra- and Inter-Societal Sources of Instability in the Caucasus and EU Opportunities to Respond (ISSICEU)” Geowel Research (Tbilisi/Georgia) is currently recruiting a researcher on a contract basis for a period of up to 10 months. The salary will be a minimum of 1500 EUR (gross) per month, depending on the duration of the contract. The specific terms of contract (i.e. full-time or part-time position) are negotiable.
- Profound knowledge on the Caucasus region and Iran-Caucasus relations
- Above-average MA degree or PhD in the social sciences (political science, sociology, political geography or anthropology)
- Experience in empirical and distinct interest in policy-oriented research
- Fluency in English and Persian required
- Preferably knowledge of regional languages and/or Russian
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org