Global Entrepreneurship and Startup Camp
The course is designed for participants who have a business idea, who think that during their career they might start their own business, or who want to develop their entrepreneurial mindset and skills. This course is highly interactive and helps the participants to develop entrepreneurial skills. The key objective is to equip participants with the essential knowledge, basic considerations and experiences that will help them succeed in their business development efforts.
The course format will use experiential learning tools, discussions, situation games, case studies, team assignments, interview sessions as well as presentations.
Successful graduates of the course become CEU iLab alumni and qualify to apply to CEU iLab incubation.
· Tuition Fee:
- Full fee: 500 EUR (payable until April 25th)
- Early Bird fee: 450 EUR (payable until March 30th)
· Accommodation in CEU Residence Center:
- In single room: 28 EUR/ night / person - including breakfast
- In shared double room: 17 EUR/ night / person - including breakfast
· Estimated living costs: 240 - 280 EUR
How to apply
Below is the list of the application items you need to prepare or arrange for submission:
1. Completed online SUN Application Form
2. Full Curriculum Vitae or resume
Please upload your Curriculum Vitae or resume.
3. Indication of proof of English proficiency
As proof of your English language proficiency, please submit in the online system a scanned copy of any of the following: graduate or post-graduate degree earned in a program the language of which is English; recent TOEFL or IELTS score; or writing sample in English (e.g. recent academic or professional publication, recent academic or professional blog contribution).
4. Completed iLab Form
Here you will need to introduce your business idea/project/company and team (if any) and provide us with information about your motivations to apply.
5. Presentation of business idea/project/company
Prepare an introduction of your business idea/project/company in presentation format. Please save and submit the document as a PDF (max. 2MB). Include the following:
· Business model
· Research done to date
· Target customer/application
· CEO/management team
For more information click ''LINK TO ORIGINAL'' below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: