CBS School of Accounting Honours Scholarship
The CBS School of Accounting Honours Scholarship is to encourage and support students who have chosen to study the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (Honours) at Curtin University.
Curtin Business School (CBS) is the largest teaching division of Curtin University and one of the most comprehensive business teaching facilities in Australia. The CBS School of Accounting Honours Scholarship has been developed by the School of Accounting within CBS to support Honours year students who have chosen Accounting as a career path. The Scholarship is offered to Curtin students who are commencing full-time in an Accounting Honours major.
- New Zealand Citizen
- International students
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Merit Based
The CBS School of Accounting Honours Scholarship will provide the following support for up to one year (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester):
- A total value of up to $3,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses
- If the student has commenced their Honours program in Semester 2, 2016 they will receive a once-off payment of $1,500 in Semester 1, 2017
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (Honours)
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for the CBS School of Accounting Honours Scholarship:
- Enrolled full-time (100 credits per semester) in the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)(Honours) at Curtin University in Semester 1, 2017
- Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 70
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Unless there are exceptional circumstances such as, but not limited, to medical or family reasons, students must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)(Honours)
- Maintain a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 per semester
- Pass all units attempted per semester
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as detailed above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office in consultation with the School of Accounting.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: