Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
The Neuroscience Institute (NI) of Carnegie Mellon University seeks diverse, creative, and collaborative early-career applicants for its Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. Interested applicants are encouraged to reach out to relevant NI faculty to develop competitive proposals.
NI Fellows will receive an annual stipend of $55,000, full benefits, and a professional development fund of up to $5000 per year. The program seeks to bring new perspectives and voices to our community; researchers already in CMU laboratories are ineligible. Up to two fellowships (renewable annually, typically for two years) will be awarded per year.
We are looking for fellows who demonstrate:
- a commitment to promoting diverse ideas, perspectives, and voices in our research community,
- a creative, interdisciplinary approach to solving modern problems in neuroscience,
- the skills to develop new methods to study brain, behavior, and their relationship,
- the promise of seeding or promoting sustainable, collaborative links between NI faculty research programs, and
- the potential for proposed research to lead to competitive external funding.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: