Date: 30thof July - 10th of July 2016
Location: Carinthia, Austria; iSUC Campus: Trainee Hotel of Tourism Schools Carinthia (KTS) Villach, Warmbad
Fee: € 350 – iSUC university program includes 10 days in a 4 star accommodation and full board (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
Application Start: 22nd of February 2016 (first come – first served)
The International Summer University Carinthia brings highly motivated and talented students from around the world in the areas of entrepreneurship, architecture and tourism together to develop, create, and innovate ideas and new solutions. Moreover, they create networks in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
Timetable and Lectures 2016 will be updated from time to time!
- After a general introduction about iSUC, students will split into the three tracks, IM&E, UD&A, and DM&T, and have a profound theoretical introduction by well-known lecturers from Austrian and US American top universities on their specific topic.
- After some work on the cases, students from the different tracks will gather again to get more input in their fields.
- If necessary, the case teams can consult the lecturers during feedback hours, set for case related input.
- Public Policy will be the topic of one lecture provided to the students of all tracks. Students learn more about the general framework necessary for innovative, sustainable approaches and solutions.
- Students work in international, multidisciplinary teams on the case they applied for in advance. There will be a workshop coach for every case supporting the teams during the whole program.
- Additionally, experts on the three tracks will visit the iSUC and are available for feedback and discussion on the cases and beyond.
- The professors from the University of Salzburg, Point Park University, the Vienna University of Technology, and the Modul University Vienna will be present during the whole week to support the teams.
- Evening of Cultures: All students are expected to present their country/culture briefly (working together with national fellows). Creative, innovative ideas are warmly welcome. Detailed information will be provided at the iSUC.
- Panel discussion: Topic 2016 online soon
- Boat trip: All students, lecturers and members of the organization team, are invited to enjoy the wonderful surrounding of Drau valley for one afternoon on the boat. They have time to get to know each other and what is more, learn more about Carinthia, Villach and ABC.
- Trip to Lake Faak
Application is open now till 21st of March 2016!
We will screen all applications between 21st of March and 28th of March and contact each of you about the results.
This will be followed by skype-interviews followed by the final decision of our application commission!
NOTE: after filling the form don´t forget to send your CV, motivation letter and other requested documents to the specified email address!
Good luck and all the best!
YOUR iSUC Team
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: