The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) is seeking volunteers to support operations at the annual Brussels Forum. The Forum will take place March 18-20, 2016 at the Steigenberger Wiltcher’s Hotel in Brussels.
Volunteers will get first-hand experience providing operational support for a major international conference, attend exclusive events, and expand their professional network.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work within a team
- Ability to work in an intercultural and fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and preferably another European language
- Flexibility to work long and demanding hours
- Interest in transatlantic relations
- Experience in event management is a plus, but not necessary
* If you have any preference and/or experience in one of the following fields (security, guest relations, production, transportation assistance, and/or media), please indicate it in your cover letter.
How to Apply
Provide a cover letter and a resume to Elizabeth Robinson at email@example.com. The deadline to apply is at midnight on January 22, 2016.
Please note that this is a non-paid volunteer position for a period of approximately one week. GMF will provide all meals, however we ask that you arrange your own accommodation and transportation during your stay in Brussels.