Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training. The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
The HDR scholarship rounds are held twice a year:
- 1 February - 31 March 2020
- 1 August - 30 September 2020
The University places a focus on commencing full time on campus Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships.
- The 2020 full-time stipend rate will be $28,092.00 per annum (indexed annually)
Before you apply for a PhD scholarship
The first 2 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your scholarship application (Step 3) and will take 4-6 weeks to complete. Make sure that you allow sufficient time before the scholarship application closure date.
- Step 1 - Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 - Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 - Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
If you have previously applied for a scholarship at Bond University, and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to re-apply. Late or incomplete Scholarship applications received after 31 March 2020 will not be considered in this Round.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: