The 1st call for project proposals of the ENI CBC “Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 2014-2020 is open starting with 31st of January 2017, 14.00 (GMT+2) with the deadline of the 31st of May 2017, 23:59 (GMT+2).
The 1st call for proposals is open for the project proposals contributing to all Programme thematic objectives and priorities:
- Promote business and entrepreneurship within the Black Sea Basin
Priority 1.1 Jointly promote business and entrepreneurship in the tourism and cultural sectors
Priority 1.2 Increase cross-border trade opportunities and modernisation in the agricultural and connected sectors
- Promote coordination of environmental protection and joint reduction of marine litter in the Black Sea Basin
Priority 2.1 Improve joint environmental monitoring
Priority 2.2 Promote common awareness-raising and joint actions to reduce river and marine litter
Timetable for submission of applications
|Deadline for request for any clarifications from the Joint Technical Secretariat||17th of May 2017|
|Last date on which clarifications are issued by the Joint Technical Secretariat||24th of May 2017|
|Deadline for submission of Applications||31st of May 2017
Any request for clarification should be addressed to: email@example.com
In order to be eligible for a grant, applicants and partners must represent one of the following legal entities:
- national, regional or local public authority;
- body governed by public law, other than legal entities defined under paragraph a, established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest (needs not having an industrial or commercial character) and which fulfils at least one of the following conditions:
i. be financed, for the most part, by the national, regional or local authorities, or other bodies governed by public law or ii. be subject to management supervision by those bodies or iii. have an administrative, managerial or supervisory board, more than half of whose members are appointed by the national, regional or local authorities, or by other bodies governed by public law;
- association formed by one or several national, regional or local public authorities or one or several bodies governed by public law, as defined under paragraphs a-b or other non-profit organisation, other than legal entities defined under paragraph c;
- public undertaking operating in the water, energy and transport services sectors, undertakings over which the legal entities defined under paragraphs a-c may exercise directly or indirectly a dominant influence by virtue of their ownership of it, their financial participation therein, or the rules which govern it.
- International organisations.
Three types of projects are eligible:
- Integrated projects - in which the Applicant and its partners carry out mainly different complementary activities in several countries that jointly achieve a certain objective having a cross border impact
2. Symmetrical projects - in which the Applicant and its partners carry out mainly similar activities in all the countries participating in the Action, having a cross border impact;
3. Projects - implemented mainly or entirely in a single participating-country, but having a cross-border impact. Only 10% of this Call for Proposals budget will be available for joint Actions implemented mainly or entirely in a single participating-country, but having a cross-border impact.
Eligible areas of the Programme are:
1. Armenia (all regions),
2. Bulgaria (NUTS II regions of Severoiztochen and Yugoiztochen),
3. Greece (NUTS II regions of Kentriki Makedonia and Anatoliki Makedonia – Thraki),
4. Georgia (all regions),
5. Republic of Moldova (all regions) - according to the national legislation of the Republic of Moldova, the potential applicants from the Transnistrian area are eligible under the programme only if they are registered as legal entities in the Republic of Moldova.
6. Romania (NUTS II region of South-East),
7. Turkey (NUTS II equivalent regions of İstanbul, Tekirdağ, Kocaeli, Zonguldak, Kastamonu, Samsun and Trabzon); more precisely: NUTS II equivalent regions of TR10 (İstanbul), TR21 (Tekirdağ, Edirne, Kırklareli), TR42 (Kocaeli, Sakarya, Düzce, Bolu, Yalova), TR81 (Zonguldak, Karabük, Bartın), TR82 (Kastamonu, Çankırı, Sinop), TR83 (Samsun, Tokat, Çorum, Amasya) and TR90 (Trabzon, Ordu, Giresun, Rize, Artvin, Gümüşhane).
8. Ukraine (Odeska, Mykolayivska, Khersonska, Zaporizhska and Donetska Oblasts, Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol)
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.