BIO Latin America is the ideal venue to explore the innovation and partnering opportunities in Latin America’s rapidly-growing life science industry. Join high level executives, government leaders, academics and investors from around the globe to discuss trends, navigate industry challenges and policy frameworks, attend company presentations, conduct BIO One-on-One Partnering™ meetings and learn about investment opportunities within this emerging market.
Building on the success of the BIO International Convention and BioPartnering Latin America™, BIO and Biominas have launched BIO Latin America, the industry’s must-attend conference for innovation and collaboration in Latin America’s rapidly-growing biotechnology sector. High level executives, academics and investors from around the globe will come together to discuss trends, navigate industry challenges, attend company presentations, conduct 1x1 partnering meetings and learn about investment opportunities within this emerging market.
The conference features private, pre-arranged meetings between senior-level executives, using BIO’s proprietary state-of-the-art computer software, BIO One-on-One PartneringTM. The format and selective nature of the conference makes this the premier dedicated biotech partnering event in Latin America and an unrivaled opportunity to meet with the leading international pharmaceutical, biotech, industrial and biochemical companies in one place at one time.
- Gain unparalleled access to life science, industrial, biochemical and environmental products and technologies from across Latin America
- Be at the forefront of the latest industry innovations
- Arrange unlimited face-to-face meetings with high-value potential partners
- Learn about the venture capital industry and other funding possibilities in Latin America
- Engage local government bodies, research centers, industry clusters and companies that will help you to succeed in this market
At BIO Latin America, it’s hard to keep up with such a rich programming all the while engaging in numerous partnering meetings and attending company presentations. Aware of that, the conference organizers have decided to put together this “wrap-up panel” in which BIO, Biominas and ABBI will recapitulate some of the main discussions held in the three days of event, bringing an analytical outlook of what’s happening in Latin America’s life science industry, as well as a look ahead on the trends for the coming years.
- Human Health Leadership Sessions
- Overview of Critical Trends Affecting the Innovative Industry in Latin America
- Roundtable Discussion with Latin American Regulators
- Innovative Entrepreneurship and New Ventures Paradigms that Accelerate and Boost
- Genetic Medicines Come of Age: The Challenges and Opportunities
- Public-Private Partnerships: How to Prevent and Solve Epidemics and Pandemics from Dengue to Zika
- Strategies for Combating Antimicrobial Resistance: Approaches for Latin America
- Filling the Gaps in the Biopharma Development Chain in Latin America
- The Future of Biotherapeutics in Latin America: From Biosimilars to Innovative Products
- Industrial and Environmental Leadership Sessions
- Building a Successful Industrial Biotech Start-Up
- Biorefinery Scale-Up Challenges
- Food & Cosmetic Ingredients Boosted by Biotechnology
- Synthetic Biology- Technology for the Future
- Regulatory Barriers to Growing the Bio-Based Economy
- The Role for Academia in a Growing Bio-Based Economy
- Industrial Property in the Latin America Market
The early registration deadline is August 31st, 2016. The regular registration deadline is October 26th, 2016.
The registration fee varies from $1,000 to $3,500.
To complete online application click on the "Further official information" link below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: