PARE Summer School 2019
PARE Summer School will be enrolled in a scheme of Hokkaido Summer Institute (HSI 2019) same as HSI 2018 held last summer.
Through HSI, applicants will get benefit from easier access to visa application and to booking dormitory.
As mentioned below, HU are planning to offer scholarship to 2-3 candidates per each consortium university, so HU would like to at least call for applications of 2-3 students.
Kindly refer below for the PARE Summer School 2019 Scheme:
- Scholarship: HU is planning to offer scholarship of 70,000 yen for 2-3 students per each consortium university for those who is willing to complete PARE Short Program (1 credit of at least 1 course of Introduction to PARE I ~ IV + PARE Summer School (PARE Field Work Training I + PARE Seminar I ))
- Air ticket will NOT be provided
- Dormitory can be secured for those who applied through HSI website at lower cost (depending on availabilities, however, it costs normally around 1,000 yen/day + utilities, so if one stays over 2 weeks of summer school, room charge can be estimated around 20,000 yen or so. Transportation cost to campus (normally around 700 yen round trip/day), food and shopping costs would need to be added. *Kindly note that this estimation is subject to change).
- Registration Fee for Summer School 2019 is 40,000JPY, same as 2018.
Status of Special Auditor will be given at HU for those who are admitted. 2 credits (PARE Field Work Training I) and 1 credit (Seminar I for PARE) , a total of 3 credits will be officially given after completion of the school. Upon completion, HU official transcripts will be offered and the credits can be transferred at your institution.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Academic transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum score of: TOEFL 550, IELTS 6,5, iBT 79
For you who are interested in this program, please submit all the documents above to the International Relation Office ITB, Jalan Ganesha No. 17, Bandung, deadline 11 February2019 at 2 p.m
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: