Award: Several scholarships valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate Bachelor in Business Studies Degree for the first year of study only.
Eligible Majors and Course Level:
- Bachelor in Business Studies (Trinity Specialist Business Degree)
Who can apply:
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall TCD community
Scholarship application documents
- Application number (assigned by TCD when application for the Bachelor in Business Studies is submitted)https://www.tcd.ie/study/non-eu/undergraduate/apply/
- 200 word statement on “how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format
Scholarship Application process
- Submit scholarship request and attach scholarship application documents no later than March 31st, 2016
- Submit scholarship request as follows:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Subject line: your name and your application number
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than April 14th, 2016
- Decision to accept scholarship is required on April 28th 2016; along with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit.
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: