Karekin Der Avedisian Memorial Endowment Fund
UCLA Graduate Division awards 1 outstanding Armenian Studies graduate student at UCLA with funding for school.
Stipend of $1,000, which is applied to standard tuition unless the awardee has another tuition-payment source.
Or as determined by your department.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
- For a UCLA graduate student whose major is in Armenian Studies.
- Must be nominated by their department, IDP, or school.
- Should show financial need or outstanding academic ability.
- Personal statement.
- 1 faculty reference.
- US citizens and permanent residents should complete a FAFSA form.
- International students should complete the UCLA Financial Statement.
No citizenship requirements. Also open to registered California AB540 undocumented students. Funding will be provided only if AB131 is still in effect for the duration of the fellowship.
Prospective Graduate Student. Current Graduate Student.
Humanities. Social Sciences. Armenian Studies
UCLA Graduate Division
UCLA Graduate Division Fellowships & Financial Services
ATTN: Cherie Francis
1228 Murphy Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1444
To APPLY go to "Further official information" below and fill the application form.