Making Things Happen: Understanding Project Management, 12 September-12 October, 2017, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
Do see Project Management as your future career?
Are you interested in working for projects?
If YES, this course is a perfect fit for YOU!
The course covers the fundamentals of project management, where students learn what project management involves and how to approach it successfully. The course provides students with the opportunity to apply project management principles to real-world situations with the use of case studies, team work and mock-projects. While PMP exam can be a long and dry subject, this workshop takes an easy and practical approach to completing projects successfully and focuses on the application of project management tools and techniques.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will have the confidence and the necessary level of knowledge to manage a project from the initiation phase up to the closing.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.