STUDY AT APU
Just like the beautiful country in which we are located, APU is a rich blend of traditional and modern styles. We have developed a singular character to embrace those things that set us apart. We pride ourselves on the quality of both our teaching and research as well as having a unique living and learning environment.
APU provides access to world-class resources across a wide range of disciplines. This translates into industry-ready skills and a competitive edge for graduates.
Employers are demanding that graduates not just have qualifications, but also have the experience and ability to contribute to the workplace. To meet these demands, APU develops programmes and partnerships with academic and industry partners, with a heavy focus on applied learning. This helps ensures that the skills and knowledge taught at APU are up-to-date and in high demand.
Our courses are approved by Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the Malaysian Ministry of Education Malaysia. All of our programmes are quality assured by an International Advisory Panel (IAP) whose members include representatives from our international partner universities and industry and technology leaders in the private sector.
- Entry Requirements
- Intake Calendar
- Malaysian Students
- International Students
- Open Day @ APU
- APU Holidays
- Application and Enquiry
Conditions of the Awards
- Scholarships are limited to course fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- These awards are for students joining APU programmes in 2015 onwards. Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
- All decisions on these scholarship awards are at the discretion of the APU Scholarships Committee, and are deemed final.
- Scholarship applicants cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
To apply for scholarships, please email to email@example.com for any queries and submit the complete set of application to the following address:
Ms. Lee Ai Mun
The deadline for this Scholarship applications is 31 July 2015. We must receive the full set of documents for scholarship application on or before this date.