Image competition in association with Raindance
The world of a freelance film and media professional is often perilous, full of hazards and jeopardy. A world where taking a gamble on the biggest risks can pay the highest dividend.
Aon understands risk, but we want to know more about what risk means to the film production community so we’re tasking you with creating an image using any medium which creatively communicates the theme ‘CHANCE’
We will select a shortlist of 30 images, which will exhibited as part of this year’s Raindance Film Festival, we will then hold a gala evening as part of the festival where all shortlisted entrants will be able to attend to hear the announcement of the winning image.
The winning image will be judged by a panel of industry experts,
- Phillip Clement – Chief Marketing Officer Aon
- Elliot Grove – Founder of Raindance Film Festival and the British Independent Film Awards.
- Barry Ryan – Managing Director, Executive Producer & Creative Director, FREE@LAST TV
- Dennis Morrison – Media Entrepreneur, Founder at Audience Magnet & Magnetic Designer
The winning entrant will win £500 worth on Amazon vouchers.
Follow @aon_busins on twitter
Post your image to AON Twitter account using the hashtag #AonChanceComp
Alternatively you can email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submissions is 31 August 2016
18. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to contact the winner or, if in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, awarding the prize to the winner may conflict with the Promoter’s Anti-Corruption Policy, Code of Business Conduct or any applicable anti-corruption laws, the prize will no longer be available to that individual without any liability to the Promoter and a new winner will be chosen at random from among the remaining eligible entries.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for costs, charges or expenses, claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with the use of the prize, or the winner’s inability to utilise the prize.
21. This prize draw is governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By taking part you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.