Agricultural Engineering - BSc in Agricultural engineer
Degree: Agricultural engineer BSc (Bachelor of Science)
Duration of the course: 7 semesters (6 academic semesters + 1 semester comprehensive professional training)
Language of tuition: English
Description of the programme: The aim of the BSc programme is to train agricultural engineers capable of realising production, leader, management, controlling and organisation work in agricultural enterprises of different size and type, completing tasks in enterprises dealing with the processing and marketing of agricultural products and also carrying out professional management duties and analysing and controlling commercial, economic processes in connection with agriculture. The courses consist of 6 academic semesters and 1 semester of comprehensive professional training.
- Application requirements: secondary school leaving exam, English language (intermediate proficiency level)
- Application deadline: 15th May, (for courses starting in September), 31st October (for courses starting in February)
- Application fee: 150 EUR
- Registration fee: 160 EUR
- Tuition fee: 1600 EUR/semester
- Entrance exam: on-line oral test of English language proficiency (via Skype, video conference system) within the first two weeks after the application deadline.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Tamás Monostori
Faculty of Agriculture