Aga Khan University Health Management Internship
Intern will be working in VP, Health Services to support the implementation and enhancement of various projects, including organizational development, and service planning initiatives. The intern will be introduced to change management in a healthcare setting.
- In-depth cost analysis of medical services offered at Aga Khan University Hospital;
- Developing and implement quality indicators in hospital service areas;
- Pricing reviews and research on cost for healthcare services offered at other hospitals in the region;
- Proposal writing for new intiatives; and
- Preparing evaluations, status reports and concept papers on current healthcare service initiatives and programmes.
- Enrollment in a Graduate or Masters programme in Health Science, Management, Business Administration, Health Informatics or related fields;
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A self-starter with great leadership skills; and
- Strong computer skills
Expected Project Outcome
Begin new initiatives, complete dedicated projects and advise on long term direction of programmes.
The selected intern will be provided with furnished accommodations as well as a living stipend to cover minimal daily expenses. All visa processing costs will also be covered.
* Please note that air travel is not covered by AKU, the students should have a minimum access to savings for the duration of this internship.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact the Programme Coordinator at email@example.com