We seek a highly motivated individual to join our busy team. You will be responding to admissions enquiries, dealing with applications and administrating our reference requests for post graduate study. You will play an important role in ensuring our recruitment targets are achieved.
Educated to A Level standard, you should have relevant work experience in a busy customer service environment along with the ability to prioritise your work and perform under pressure. You must have excellent interpersonal, administrative and IT skills. Experience of multi-user databases and use of spreadsheets is desirable.
- Reference number
- Faculty / Department
- Marketing and UK Student Recruitment
- Hours per week
- Full or Part Time
- Full time
- Permanent or Temporary
- £23,497 - £25,829
- For an informal discussion please contact. jeremy Rowe.
Please note, the contact details listed are for enquiries only. Application forms, covering letters, or curriculum vitae documents sent directly to the contact listed will be disregarded. See the 'How to Apply' section below for information on how to submit an application.
- Closing date for applications
- Monday 22-Feb-2016
- Further particulars
- How to Apply
To submit an application, please follow the steps below:
- Read job description and selection criteria
- Download the application form: Word 2007-2010 or Word 2003
- Complete and save your application form
- Submit your application using the how to apply link below and upload your application form.