The AICES doctoral program is open to a limited number of extremely well-qualified students with a recent Master's degree, and a substantial background in their proposed field of study. Applications to the doctoral program are accepted continuously
All selected applicants receive a tax-exempt stipend of 2000 Euro per month during the three-year research phase.
The requirements for admission are:
- - a recent Master's degree in , engineering, geoscience, mathematics, physics or computer science,
- - evidence of English-language skills,
- - a high quality of scholarship evident from transcripts and other application materials.
Be certain to include all items from our Checklist in your application package:
- - a signed and completed application form
- - an up-to-date CV
- - transcript(s) from universities you have attended
- - a statement of purpose
- - TOEFL score or other evidence of English skills
- - three letters of recommendation
To apply, fill out the application form and send it, together with any supporting material, electronically, as PDF file(s), to:firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to:
RWTH Aachen University
Please note that we are only able to evaluate complete applications.
See our list of frequently-asked questions first.
The AICES Graduate School and RWTH Aachen University do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, or national or ethnic origin. Read more here.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: