- Graduate school fellowships in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences or natural sciences (including law, medicine, engineering, architecture or other formal professional training).
- Independent research or study projects.
- Publications focusing on Armenian studies.
Geographic Focus: National
Eligibility: Fellowship candidates must have an outstanding undergraduate record, demonstrate financial need and be attending a designated college or university.
Grant Information: Fellowships cover the cost of tuition and provide an annual $18,000 stipend for living expenses. Publication grants vary depending on magnitude of the publication.
- Fellowship applications are distributed to designated universities in October, applications are due in January and decisions are made in April/May.
- Publications deadlines are April 15th and November 15th.
Type of Support: Tuition and living expenses; research and publishing costs.
JPMorgan Chase Relationship: Sole Trustee