DAAD-Scholarships for Armenia
- Application deadline for all DAAD scholarships is October 31st, 2011.
- Please read the program information first, making sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements and understand the application instructions before you apply. Only complete application can be considered.
- Please consult our flyer for questions regarding motivation letter, CV and reference letter
- Collate, but do not staple, each copy of the application in the given order. Use onesided copies in format DinA4 only.
- Please sign all copies of application form by hand.
- Recognized language certificates in German are: TestDaF, DSH, DSD, OnDaF, as well as certificates of the Goethe-Institut (e.g. ZOP, ZMP).
- Recognized language certificates in English are: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, CPE, CAE, CFE and BEC. Please check university admission requirements.
- Interviews will be held in January/February 2012 for applicants in the programmes Study Scholarships for Graduates of all Disciplines and ERP-Scholarships.
- There are no interviews in the programmes University Summer Courses, Study Scholarships for Artists, Research Scholarships and Research Stays.
- Applicants who want to take the OnDaF test, please register online. Test date for applicants will be in November 2011