50th Anniversary PhD Scholarships, Kent University
Deadline for applications is 23.59 on Sunday 31 January 2016.
PhD degrees which apply:
- Applied Psychology
- Community Care
- Environmental Social Science
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Migration Studies
- Social Policy
- Social Work
You need to make TWO applications:
- For a PLACE to study a postgraduate degree at the University - online application
- For the School/50th Anniversary Scholarship - application form
Information on our postgraduate research programmes can be viewed on our postgraduate studies webpage. For questions about the application process please email the Postgraduate Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Scholarships are offered under the Graduate Teaching Assistant model, ie. a stipend and a payment for teaching (with the exception to funding being used to match-fund research council scholarships) .
- Scholarships are only available to new PhD students.
- Applications will only be approved if they include two references.
- In order to fulfil the requirements of a scholarship, international students must be eligible to work in the UK. See Guidance on Checking Eligibility to work in the UK.
- If successful, international applications will have to cover the difference in fees themselves.
The deadline for applications is 23.59 on Sunday 31 January 2016. Interviews will be held at the Canterbury campus on Thursday 11 February 2016; those who are shortlisted for interview will be notified on Monday 8 February 2016 at 17.00.