The Quartet Community Foundation is seeking proposals for the Express Grant Programme. Quartet Community Foundation manages funding on behalf of individuals, companies, charitable trusts and statutory agencies. This enables then to make grants to charitable groups in the West of England.
Maximum grant awarded: Grants of £500 – £5,000.
Organisations can be awarded a maximum of £5,000 in any 12-month period.
What can you apply for?
The Express Grant can support charitable and community activities, projects and services that fulfil the following:
- Aim to improve the lives of local people by addressing specific needs and disadvantages within their communities
- Reflect the concerns and priorities of the people they aim to benefit
- Where possible include the active involvement of local people in designing and delivering the activity
- Complement existing local charitable and community initiatives
- Express Grants are targeted at small not-for-profit organisations and community groups with charitable aims.
- Applicants must be based and working in Bristol, Bath & North-East Somerset, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire.
- Whilst there is no limit to the size of the organisation that can apply, they need to prioritise the funding where it can make the biggest impact.
- They will take into account the access an applicant has to other sources of funding and whether they are offering something needed in their area.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.