Junior Research Fellowship 2021
The competition is for candidates in arts and humanities subjects who have recently obtained or are currently completing a PhD or equivalent. The Junior Research Fellowship is a stipendiary position, tenable for three years. The successful candidate will be selected on the basis of their excellent records of research in their chosen subject and the potential to pursue that research at the highest level.
- Applications for the Junior Research Fellowship competition are invited from candidates in any arts and humanities discipline. The successful candidate will be selected by Clare College on the basis of their excellent record of research in their chosen subject and the potential to pursue that research at the highest level.
- It is expected that candidates will be either graduate students, in the latter stages of their research leading to a PhD, or equivalent, or post-doctoral researchers who have been awarded their PhD, or equivalent, within the last year.
- Candidates are expected to have completed less than five years' full-time, post-graduate research, or part-time equivalent, by 1 October 2021.
- Statements of research are required. They should be no more than 1,000 words, outlining the written work you would submit in support of your application and your proposed research, if elected. The statement may be read by people outside your discipline and should be intelligible to scholars in other fields of learning.
- Candidates must provide details for two referees who have agreed to submit a reference through the website. At least one of the referees should be familiar with your proposed writings to be submitted. One referee should normally be your supervisor.
- Applications, including both references, must be submitted online by 13:00 (local time) on Monday 23 November 2020.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: