QUT Excellence Scholarship
What you'll receive
Scholarships available include:
- scholarships valued at up to $30,000 each for study in any discipline
- scholarships valued at up to $30,000 each for study in Science and Engineering faculty courses only.
These scholarships will be paid as a stipend of up to $3,750 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to four years ($7,500 per year):
- scholarships valued at $10,000 each for study in any discipline.
This scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the first four semesters of your course.
Other benefits may include:
- an accelerated program of study
- early access to research opportunities
- membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- access to QUT's Leadership, Development and Innovation Program.
As part of QUT's commitment to Women in STEM, we will offer at least 50% of QUT Excellence Scholarships in STEM to eligible female applicants.
Successful applicants from our Science and Engineering Faculty who achieve an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in their first semester will be invited to apply for a place in the Science and Engineering Dean's Scholars Program from Semester 2, 2021.
You must be one of:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- an international student who has completed high school in Australia or an Asutralian curriculum overseas
You must also be:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2020 or have graduated Year 12 in 2019
- have achieved a minimum unadjusted ATAR of 98 or equivalent (OP 1&2 for 2019 graduates)
- be starting university for the first time in 2021
- have placed QUT as your first preference on your QTAC application.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.